Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny things
During the last three weeks we have had some funny things been happening:
One night Lorna had a special visit, a lizard managed to come inside the house and make her scream and ask for the guardians help....... some of us were sleeping outside (Annika, Miriam and Bradley) had a good laughter before they slept. Rebecca (super bex) tried to help and right after the scream she was standing right out of Lorna’s door.
Another night Veronika was going to the bathroom and there were 10 cockroachs and she was screaming. You should try to imagine the expression on her face. And she refused to go inside again before I (Tito) killed them all.
On another night Bradley got an unexpected visitor while inside the bathroom, a bat flew inside and scared the pee out of him......literally. So Bradley came out in a hurry trying to do up his now wet pants and the girls had a good laugh!!!!
One night I (Tito) didn’t zipped all the way down my mosquito net, so when I slept, a mouse visited me and I tried to kill him until he found his way out.

1 comment:

Erica Vanessa Aleman said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing in the fun stuff that happens. I'm sure everyone who reads this can picture all of these things happening!! You're the best Tito!! By the way, I know what a cucaracha is but does the rest of the world?